Trinnov Audio Altitude 32, State of the Art AV-Prozessor, 3D-Sound, 8 - 32-Kanäle optional
Preis für 8-Kanal-Version
16/24/32 Kanäle auf Anfrage
Lieferzeit: Preis und Lieferzeit auf Anfrage
Trinnov Altitude 32 Technik
- 32 Channel Digital Audio Processor
- Universal Spatial-Accurate 3D Audio playback
- Best-in-class Room Optimization fully integrated
- Superior multi-subwoofer management and ‘-ways active crossovers calibration
- 118 digital and analog inputs and 80 audio outputs
- 8x HDMI Inputs, 2x HDMI Outputs
- User-friendly, self-explaining user interface
- Builtin WiFi & UPnP/DLNA Compliant Digital Media Renderer
- Wide choice of Remote Options
SUPPORTED AUDIO/VIDEO FORMATS
- LPCM Audio: 16-channels AES input compatible with Digital Cinema Servers
- 3D Audio Codecs (optional): Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, and more to come…
- HD Audio Codecs: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDMI 1.4b compliant digital audio with 3D video pass-through (HDMI 2.0 upgrade supported)
- UPnP/DLNA renderer: WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC up to 24 bits / 192 kHz
- Trinnov patented 2D/3D spatial remapping
- Trinnov Loudspeaker/Room Optimization
- Next Generation Hardware platform:
- Revolutionary architecture, scalable processing platform
- 64 bits floating point & 24 bits / 192 kHz native processing
- Future-proof software-oriented upgrades provided over internet, no DSP upgrade required
- Robust design, inspired from our professionnal audio product lines
- Trinnov high-performance AD/DA converters, used daily by the most demanding mastering studios
- Automatic Processing
- Multi-point acoustic measurement (Trinnov 3D measurement microphone)
- Time/Frequency acoustic analysis based on impulse response measurement
- Loudspeaker/Room optimization
- Target Curves
- Manual Processing
- Several layers of 31 bands Graphic EQ, FIR EQ, gains, polarity and delays available for every channel.
- Total delay given in meters/milliseconds/frames for the listening point and adjustable global delay for accurate Lip Sync
- Front / Surround / Top balance
- Comprehensive Processing latency control
- Adjustable High-pass / Low-pass editable by group or for individual satellite/sub
- Support for 0 to 32 subwoofers
- Automatic level, delay and phase alignement
- VNC Remote Control through the network from any smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Web-based responsive interface (Q2 2015)
- Automation via Telnet and RS232 protocols
- Crestron and Savant modules available
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet and WiFi
- IR remote control included
- 12V Trigger in/out
REVOLUTIONARY HARDWARE PLATFORM
At the heart of this new generation of processor is a new approach to Digital Signal Processing, based on revolutionary hardware architecture, highly scalable and easy to upgrade.
Instead of traditionally using multiple DSPs implemented in a complex and rigid architecture, Trinnov Audio has developed a multi-purpose processing platform, based on a single multi-core Intel processor to provide unrivalled processing capabilities and open endless software implementation perspectives. Used for almost 10 years in demanding professional environments, this architecture meets the highest requirements in terms of reliability.
The Altitude32 is the only home cinema preamplifier able to process 32 channels of 24 bits / 192 kHz discrete audio without any downsampling, with a resolution of 64 bits floating point. Combined with one or two magnitude32, processing capabilities can go up to 32 discrete input and 80 processing output channels to meet the requirements of the most ambitious projects.
Significant improvements such as implementing new object-based 3D audio decoders, enhanced subwoofer management or binaural listening will not require Trinnov to redevelop additional DSP boards. These new features can be implemented in record time on the existing platform, and installed over internet in a snap.
More importantly, Trinnov is not dependent on chipsets produced for the mass-market and therefore free to implement new technologies without technical limitations. For Dolby Atmos®, we collaborated with Dolby laboratories on our own implementation of the decoder to go beyond the limitation of 16 Dolby Atmos® channels. To achieve this, manufacturers using off-the-shelf Atmos-ready component would deliver matrixed extra channels while the Altitude32 renders the native material.
THE NEW REFERENCE
FOR 3D SOUND
ALL-INCLUSIVE DECODING PACKAGE
The standard version of the Altitude32 natively decodes Dolby Digital Plus®, Dolby TrueHD®, DTS Digital Surround® and DTS-HD Master Audio®. With the 3D Audio optional package, you can experience a new world of immersive sound with the latest technologies by Dolby Laboratories® and Auro Technologies®.
The Altitude32 is the first High End home cinema processor ready for Dolby Atmos® and also supports Auro-3D® to guarantee that all existing and future 3D sound native contents can be played back seamlessly.
Dolby Atmos® and Auro-3D® are scalable, respectively up to 34 and 13 channels to dramatically enhance the overall experience by making you feel like you are in the middle of the action.
For legacy content, the Altitude32 also includes both Dolby Surround® Processing and Auro-Matic®.
A NEW FORMAT WAR
This new 3D experience is made possible by delivering extra information to a larger number of speakers, including speakers positioned above your head that will provide the tridimensional immersive effect.
Although Dolby Atmos® and Auro-3D® provide a major step towards real immersive sound, the specter of format war resurfaces, not only with different audio codecs, but also with a real challenge to overcome to achieve a consistent playback of both formats as Dolby Atmos® and Auro-3D® rely on incompatible speakers layouts.
The inconsistence between Dolby® and Auro® recommendations is very dramatic if we look at their respective full-scale configurations:
- Dolby Atmos® delivers up to 10 discrete channels for the height channels, distributed on 2 ceiling lines of 5 speakers.
- Auro-3D® delivers up to 5 discrete channels for the height channels, distributed on a circle in the same way as a regular 5.1 system with an extra channel on top called Voice of God.
The minimum number of speakers required to support both Dolby Atmos® and Auro-3D® is 9 (exclusive of subwoofers), consisting of a regular 5.1 surround system extended with 4 top speakers.
How does a 32 speaker Dolby Atmos® layout translate an Auro-3D® soundtrack?
Even with a basic configuration, the front height speakers position of a Dolby Atmos® 5.1.4 and a 9.1 Auro-3D® systems are inconsistent.
Trinnov provides the required technologies to ensure truly high performance 3D reproduction, regardless of formats and speaker layouts.
UNIVERSAL SPATIAL-ACCURATE 3D AUDIO PLAYBACK
The user interface of the Altitude32 provides a configuration page that includes dedicated parameters to affect every single speaker to the relevant rendering channel(s) for both Dolby Atmos® and Auro-3D®.
This table allows establishing a correspondence between Auro-3D® and Dolby Atmos® but falls short as a true solution to the speaker layout incompatibility, forasmuch as speakers should comply in any case with two incompatible accurate placement recommendations given in distance, azimuth and elevation to guarantee a true-to-source and high performance reproduction of the various native 3D soundtracks to be released within the next years.
Technically, the original 3D sound stage of both formats cannot be reproduced faithfully following Dolby® and Auro® recommendations, unless two speaker sets are installed, which is very inconvenient and implies a poor usage of available speakers.
Choosing the recommended speaker position for Auro-3D® or Dolby Atmos® is a personal choice but playing both is simply not possible without Trinnov spatial remapping.
Trinnov 2D/3D Loudspeaker remapping
“Trinnov’s secret sauce is its unique 2D and 3D remapping capability.”
Kalman Rubinson, Stereophile
The 2D/3D loudspeaker remapping technology developed by Trinnov Audio is protected by an international patent.
The remapping technology relies on Trinnov’s unique 3D measurement microphone that localizes the speakers in the room to retrieve a multidimensional loudspeaker mapping of the room within +/-2° accuracy.
A 3D spatial remapping matrix is computed from the speakers coordinates and applied to the input signals in real time to virtually compensate for inaccurate speaker placement according to the content’s format. It guarantees optimum spatial resolution and faithful tridimensional sound staging.
In other words, the remapping processing automatically optimizes the distribution of the signals, providing a solution to drive speakers in a revolutionary and optimal manner to recover the original 3D sound stage, as intended by the artist.
In fact, the loudspeaker remapping satisfies many functional requirements:
- Formats Interoperability: the remapping is the only solution to format war, as it ensures inter compatibility between existing and future 3D audio standards, with an optimal use of speakers and the best possible spatial resolution.
- Formats Scalability: If the number of inputs is different from the number of outputs, one could describe the remapping technology as a universal up/down scaling algorithm for faithful 3D audio reproduction.
- Architectural constraints: even with format-specific speaker layouts ranging from 5.1 to any possible 3D format, the remapping will compensate for inaccurate speaker placement imposed by typical room shapes and provide a dramatic improvement in the reproduction of the sound stage.
The Loudspeaker remapping opens new perspectives in high performance immersive sound, ensuring a unique experience by putting the listener right in the middle of the action, in an incredibly realistic, life-like and holographic multidimensional soundscape.
Request the expertise of Trinnov partners
The remapping technology ensures formats interoperability regardless of formats and speaker layouts, but universal 3D audio playback can be further guaranteed when optimizing the following criterias:
- Remapping-friendly speaker positions based on:
recommendations from Dolby Laboratories® and Auro Technologies®
Optimum speaker orientation
- Reaching an optimum sound to picture coherence, more critical than even with UHD and 3D sound.
- Accommodating room shapes
- Ensure head clearance
The Room Optimization Expert
Trinnov Optimizer: the choice of professionals
For almost 10 years, Trinnov has provided prestigious customers with room correction solutions within the professional audio industry. In facts, the Optimizer technology is used across the entire film production chain, from mixing facilities to commercial theaters.
For several decades, even in studios with professional room treatment, the audio system is always calibrated precisely in respect with the industry recommendations to make sure that the soundtrack is reproduced consistently from the studio to theaters, supposed to comply with the same standards.
Traditionally in film studios, the audio calibration is performed with a real-time analysis measurement system and graphic equalizers, but a large number of discerning professionals rely on Trinnov’s expertise in the area of digital acoustic to achieve further improvements, with more advanced techniques such as impulse response measurement, time/frequency analysis and compensations.
Among those that trust Trinnov with their reputation are:
All model of the Altitude32 include the same Optimization technology used in studios and commercial cinemas to efficiently meet the industry standards and ensure a true to source reproduction in home cinemas.
But the Optimizer goes far beyond a simple calibration tool and represents today’s most comprehensive and advanced room correction system available on the market, including an unrivalled set of complementary features:
- Acoustic analysis
The Optimizer includes a comprehensive measurement system and a very powerful graph engine to display multiple measurements with incredible flexibility on a single display. Acoustic reports can also be exported as PDF;
- Best-in-class Optimization
Based on a single or true multipoint measurement, the Optimizer runs proprietary algorithms to generate compensation filters and optimize both time and frequency related issues, dramatically improving the amplitude, phase and impulse response of all speakers in the room;
- Extreme flexibility
The Optimizer is also unique in providing not only target curves but also over 40 different optimization parameters that can be applied on the fly, and saved in one of the 29 user presets available;
- Intelligent active cross-over
The only system in the world able to automatically align up to 4-ways multi-amplified speakers is included in the Optimizer. This technology is used in over 1500 commercial cinemas and studios worldwide;
- Advanced bass management
Subwoofers are fully integrated in the Optimization process, aligned with satellite not only in the amplitude domain but also precisely time-aligned, with endless possibilities and bass management options.
Ultimately, with the Optimizer engaged, the sound stage is wide, deep, fully transparent and incredibly stable, with a better localization of sound events. Individual speakers disappear and create a natural, non-colored sound profile to allow a much better dialog intelligibility. The dynamic is huge, with deeper and tighter bass.
Depending how far you want to dig into its features, the Optimizer is either a straightforward and easy-to-use automatic compensation system or an incredibly flexible and powerful tool.
In any case, the Optimizer being fully integrated in the Altitude32 and fully remotable, assistance can be provided remotely over internet, from anywhere on the planet.
3D Audio Optimization
In order to fill the room with sound and create a unique sensation of multidimensional immersive audio, 3D sound formats use extra speakers, which mechanically increase the amount of loudspeaker/room interaction, and lower chances to correct the acoustical problems with passive treatment alone.
For this reason, industry leaders such as Technicolor or the NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories use Trinnov Loudspeaker/Room Optimization technology to ensure that the system they use for research performs at the highest level since 2007. Film mixing facilities in Europe and Japan also rely on the Optimizer technology for 3D sound mixing.
The Altitude32 includes up to 32 channels of room optimization.
- Acoustic analysis
Regulärer Preis: 9.850,00 €*
Sonderpreis 9.554,50 €*
Regulärer Preis: 5.900,00 €*
Sonderpreis 5.723,00 €*
Regulärer Preis: 10.055,00 €*
Sonderpreis 9.753,35 €*
Regulärer Preis: 715,00 €*
Sonderpreis 693,55 €*